Whitelist CultureAI emails in o365
Whitelisting CultureAI emails in Office365
- Create a ‘Bypass Spam’ rule for emails arriving from 188.8.131.52 & 184.108.40.206
- Create a connection filter rule to allow emails arriving from 220.127.116.11 & 18.104.22.168
1. Navigate to the Office365 Exchange Admin Centre
The admin centre for your organisation will be available at the following URL by default:
2. Click 'Rules'
‘Rules’ can be found under the ‘mail flow’ heading:
2. Create a ‘Bypass Spam Filtering’ Rule
Click the plus symbol then ‘Bypass spam filtering…’
3. Set up the rule
Enter a name for the rule, such as ‘CultureAI’ and then select the following:
Apply this rule if > The sender > IP Address is in any of these ranges or exactly matches
Then, enter 22.214.171.124 when prompted to specify IP address ranges and click ‘+’. Repeat the same to also add 126.96.36.199, then click ‘ok’.
4. Check & save
Your new rule should now look as below. Click ‘Save’ to create the rule before moving to the next step.
We now need to create a connection filter rule…
5. Go to the ‘connection filter’ Page
The ‘connection filter’ page can be accessed from the ‘Exchange Admin Centre’ page at:
5. Edit the Default Filter
Select the ‘Default’ filter and click the edit symbol.
6. Click ‘Connection Filtering’ and add an Allowed Address
Select the ‘Connection Filtering’ tab and add both 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 to the ‘Allowed IP Address’ list. Click ‘Save’ to save the settings.