Why whitelist CultureAI emails?
It is important that CultureAI emails reach both administrative users and end-users, in order to ensure easy use of all aspects of the platform and to provide accurate metrics for simulated phishing assessments.
The emails sent by CultureAI can include:
- Simulated phishing emails
- Security education / advice
- Security communications / incident alerts
- Password reset emails
- Security alerts & notifications
- Administrative users:
- Security culture reports
- Incident reports (i.e. from end-user reporting tools)
Is whitelisting CultureAI emails secure?
Yes. CultureAI's email servers are only used by CultureAI and whitelisting them does not allow any other third-party to bypass your security controls.
Setting up whitelisting
The following guides will walk you through the process of whitelisting CultureAI email across common platforms:
Was This Article Helpful?